Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Coming Soon...

Knock knock, is anybody there? I've had a rather stressful past month which has resulted in not very much sewing and, as you may have noticed, even less blogging.

What with breaking a camera, underestimating the power of my new computer, looking for a new flat, moving out of my old one, moving into a new house, worrying about my contract at work,  a case of tonsillitis and planning holidays (woo hoo, Spain here I come!), I've been running out of time to do much else.

I would like to say that I'm now back to the blogging world full of vim and vigour, but alas, I think I'm going to be a bit absent for another few weeks. Please, please, please, don't abandon me. I promise to post lots of lovely interesting things on my return. Such as:


A dress for my niece...


A dress for me to wear to my sister's wedding. I plan to adapt V8615 seeing as I know it fits, into something like the below:

And something out of the Javanese Viscose here:


I have no idea what to do with this, but I saw it, I loved it, and I had to have it. You know how it goes...


I'm thinking something simple like a circle skirt seeing as it's quite a busy print. But what do you think? Any suggestions?

Are you suitably entranced? Good. I'll be back soon, I promise....

x Twitchy x

2 comments:

  1. Definitely won't be abandoning your blog. After so many months blogging, I'm sure you deserve a break. Looking forward to seeing your latest sewing projects when you do get around to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh - love that goth tree fabric! Something droopy and drapey and moody!

    ReplyDelete