Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Technological Disaster!

Well, I was prepared to wow you all with details of my productivity this week, what with my sewing and my knitting and adventuring and what not. Alas, disaster! I went to turn on my computer this morning, and it didn't. No whirring, no lights, no noises. I think it's (sob) passed on.

Unfortunately, all my pictures of my makes this week has passed on with it. Trust me that I did some cutting of fabric, tailors tacks, finished the front and back of my knitting, and have progressed onto the lapels. You'll just have to wait for some proof.

In the meantime, I was very kindly nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Scruffy Badger and now watch as I pass it on to my fellow bloggers...


The Liebster recognises smaller blogs and maybe even helps them to get discovered by more people and become bigger blogs! The rules of the award are that you must link back to the person who nominated you and nominate some smaller blogs, so here goes....

I haven't checked whether you've already received the awards, so hopefully you'll just be mega flattered...


Sew, Incidentally
Beebee's Vintage Dress
Dolly Clackett
Did You Make That?
Pattern, Scissors, Cloth


I should also mention that I plan on joining in with Tilly's Sewing Productivity Report, so look forward to some updates. I apologise for the somewhat sparse nature of today's blog, but hopefully I'll get everything organised soon.

Because I spent all of yesterday evening trying to solve a riddle someone sent me, I thought I would pass one on to you:

Old Mother Twitchet had one eye,
and a long tail she let fly
and everytime she went through a gap,
she left a bit of her tail in the trap

What am I?

x Twitchy x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like its power's gone. Is it all plugged in, battery well in place etc? If you know a nice person with a multimeter have them check that a) your battery and b) your adapter are working properly, it may save you lots of money :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dichohecho - I swapped plug sockets, cables etc with no luck. I've had the computer repaired twice in the last three months so I think it's just come to the end of it's usefulness. Thanks for your help though! :-)

    ReplyDelete