Friday, 15 April 2011

Riddle me this...

For those of you who don't know the answer or care, the answer to this riddle is...

A Sewing Needle

Hurrah! You'll be glad to hear that I have been working incredibly hard on V8615. Well quite hard. Ish. I had my first go at using French Seams, and they look pretty dandy if I say so myself. Photos will follow once my computer agrees to play with me.

I've come to the realisation that I should probably get this finished soon, as other projects are starting to loom. The Sew Weekly are having a meet up in May, when we'll all be visiting the Yohji Yamamoto exhibition at the V&A, followed by some fabric shopping. Everyone will be wearing home made items in the colours of Red, White and Blue, and I'll be making the Horrocks dress available on the V&A website. With all those seamstresses there, I'm sure they'll be able to point out all the horrible mistakes I make on the, but it should be a fun make! (Famous last words....)

xTwitchyx

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the dress! We're hoping to coordinate trips in May, so we may see each other after all!

    ReplyDelete