Monday, 21 February 2011

An Introduction

Hello my lovely reader, and welcome to my foray into the wonderful world of blogging! Will it be interesting? Will it be fun? Will you automatically exit the blog with out reading it? Possibly. Possibly is the answer to all of these questions...
Basically this blog will act as a record of how I spend my time in dear old London town. Whether it be reading, making things - or my attemping and failing to make things - watching a few movies, exploring the cultural in this here city. Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll have some kind of opinion on it. Will it be worth listening to? Probably not, but oh well, I'm nice really and I won't hold it against you if you don't like what I have to say. I like bourbon biscuits...

So here endeth my first post as a blogger! Hurrah! I hope to hear from you soon, my dear reader,

x Twitchy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment